Delbarton VIRTUAL summer school
Delbarton Virtual Summer Session
Delbarton Virtual Summer Session offers a co-ed academic experience for students entering grades three through twelve and features:
• Advanced Credit Courses that mirror our traditional curriculum and are equivalent to a full-year Delbarton course
• Enrichment Courses to strengthen academic skills or broaden a student’s education
• Skills Courses to boost each student’s personal work and study habits
All classes offer
• Small class sizes ensuring attention to each student’s personal and academic progress
• Courses taught by Delbarton teachers and carefully selected educators from area schools
• Accreditation: Delbarton School is accredited by the Middle States Association of College and Secondary Schools
• Advanced credit courses June 22 through August 7
• Enrichment courses (5 weeks) June 29 to July 31 unless otherwise noted in course description
• Skill courses offered weekly from June 29 to July 31 as noted in the course descriptions. Sign up for 1,2,3,4 or 5 weeks at time
• Meeting times are listed in the course descriptions.
• Classes meet Monday through Friday.
Academic Credit and Grades
When approved by a student’s home school, students receive credit for their work at Delbarton. Students seeking academic credit should make arrangements in advance with their own schools. Upon request, Delbarton will forward grades to the student’s home school. Grades and written comments are mailed to each student three times throughout the summer.
● Tuition and Fees: Tuition is $1,600 for advanced credit courses and $600 for enrichment classes except where noted differently in the course description.