Delbarton sports camps (canceled for summer 2020)
Included in the camp fee is a nutritious lunch prepared by Sage Food Service. Half day programs do not include lunch.
Campers have the opportunity to use our fully staffed swimming pool.
Refer to the Summer Campus Map at Delbarton.org/summer for dismissal procedure.
All programs use Delbarton School sports facilities, other than Ice Hockey, which takes place at Mennen Arena and wrestling at Buxton Wrestling - Randolph NJ.
Camp Rights & Responsibilities
Delbarton Sports Camps have all permits to operate as required by law. Annual state and county inspection reports are on file. We adhere to all requirements for camp, health, and fire safety.
Delbarton does not provide transportation for the Sports Camps. A list of all campers by town is available on the first day to facilitate the formation of car pools or other arrangements.
Medical Information & Treatment
• A Parent Release and Health Form are required for all sports camps and academic programs.
• Our experienced trainers and camp nurse handle minor injuries. Morristown Memorial Medical Center and the Morris Minute Men First Aid Squad are nearby to provide emergency treatment.
• Each camper receives a camp shirt and water bottle for each week registered. Additional shirts are available for purchase at $10 each. Each camper is expected to wear the camp shirt every day.
• Each sport has a listing of equipment to be furnished by participants.
• All personal equipment should have the camper’s name on it. The camp is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Choose which camp(s) you want to attend, click “online registration” button to register and pay online.
• Camps fill up quickly, so register early.
• Enrollment is limited; no refunds are available.
• Registration deadline is at noon on the Friday preceding the week for which you are registering.